The WEB PAGE is to be used to disseminate the following information:
- Web Site Guidelines
- Tidewater News
- Tidewater Plantation Newsletter
- Calendar of Events
- TPCA Board News and Report
- Governing Documents
- Tidewater Plantation Activities
- Tidewater Grille Notices (Menu's & Special Events)
- Tidewater Golf Club and Pro Shop Information
- Community Activities and Events (North Myrtle Beach Govt. and other agencies)
Editorial and Content Authority
The Communications Committee will have editorial and content control over the TPCA web site subject to these guidelines and regulations. All information to be posted on the web site must be approved in advance by the Committee or its designee. The Communications Committee reserves the right NOT to publish notices and advertisements that will reflect poorly on Tidewater Plantation.
The following are not permitted
- Fund raising events not sponsored by the TPCA Board and/or Recreation Committee
- Real Estate advertisement of any kind, by either individual property owners or agencies with the exception of the paid Real Estate menu
- Partisan political notices for any party or candidate
- Petition notices
- Objectionable Services / Products (as determined by the Board and/or Communications Committee)
- Illegal Services / Products
User names and passwords to the property owner's area of the TPCA web site are provided to Tidewater Plantation Owners as a benefit of membership. The user names and passwords are and at all times shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the TPCA, and the members agree to maintain their respective user names and passwords as private and confidential information. Any unauthorized use of the user names, passwords, or web site is strictly prohibited.
As a condition to the posting of any information provided by a TPCA member (including, without limitation, classified advertisements and services advertisements), the TPCA member requesting such posting represents and warrants to the TPCA that such member will not post or request the posting of any information that infringes on the trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. The member requesting such posting agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the TPCA from all costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by the TPCA related to, or arising from, any breach of this representation and warranty.
Links and Cookies
Documents posted on this website are facsimiles and cannot be used for legal purposes.
Questions, Comments or Concerns
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these policies you may contact via email:
The Communications Committee using: